Sunday, October 9, 2011

September in Review


THINGS I LOVE SEPTEMBER


1.       Dragon Boat cruise on the Yangtze River!




2.       SOUZHOU!!!  (“The Venice of China”)




3.       Chongqing at night




4.       The Three Gorges Dam




5.       Mid-Autumn Festival and Moon cakes

6.       Finding out my cousin got engaged!!!!

7.       Having four days off a week again : D

8.       My nightly glass of red wine

9.       New DVDs 

10.   Cooler weather

THINGS I MISS

1.       Tailgate season!!!!!!!!

2.       EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE

3.       Going on trips with people rather than always alone : P



4.       Apple harvest and the resulting cider and desserts

5.       Feeling like I’m getting stuff done

6.       Traveling with a car

7.       The U.S.A

8.       A social life

9.       American holidays

10.   My friends and family












No comments:

Post a Comment