Friday, May 13, 2011

April in Review

THINGS I LOVE APRIL

1.       Ange and Jake visiting!!!!!!


2.       River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo


3.       Hiking the rice terraces at Ping ‘An and Dazhai


4.       My temporary kitten


5.       Seeing the women with the longest hair in the world

6.       Watching the old IMAX DVD series I bought (Eruption of Mt. St. Helens – totally took me back to my childhood!)

7.       Easter party with the students


8.       Discovering the Chinese version of a Butterfinger – way more flavors and soooooo good!

9.       Drinking 10% alcohol beer in Yangshuo!

10.   Getting to practice my Chinese while traveling

THINGS I MISS

1.       Easter with the family

2.       Happy hour with my girlfriends

3.       OSP when everything is in bloom

4.       Burn Piles

5.       Ferry rides

6.       Cheese

7.       The cabin

8.       My old roomies from Hefei

9.       Running half and full marathons

10.   My friends and family






No comments:

Post a Comment