Monday, October 31, 2011

October in Review

THINGS I LOVE OCTOBER

1.       Visiting Dave and Oly in Beijing!



2.       Wu Yuan


3.       My photo studio session


4.       Climbing the Wall in fall; and riding a toboggan down : D


5.       Halloween (and watching all my vampire DVDs the week before!)



6.       Ritter chocolate

7.       Apples and sesame butter

8.       Reading in bed

9.       Wearing my massive fleece pajamas again


10.   All the People/US Weekly/in Touch magazines and Lindtt Choc my Godparents gave me ;  )

THINGS I MISS
1.       Autumn in Seattle

2.       Windy days in Richmond Beach

3.       Halloween parties, costumes, decorations, candy, etc., etc., etc. back home


4.       Tailgate season!!!!!!!!

5.       EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE

6.       The buildup for all the holidays in fall and winter

7.       Eastern Washington

8.       Hiking in the woods where there are no crowds


9.       Traveling in a car

10.   My friends and family








No comments:

Post a Comment