Thursday, December 2, 2010

November in Review


TEN THINGS I MISS:
1.       The holiday season at home (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the anticipation of Christmas)
2.       Having two days off in a row
3.       Knowing that if I go inside a building people will not spit, smoke, or throw trash and food debris on the floor
4.       Shoes my size
5.       Tailgate season
6.       An oven
7.       Going running outside
8.       Reading books at various coffee shops around Seattle
9.       Looking at a recipe online and knowing that I will be able to find all the ingredients and measuring utensils
10.   My friends and family

TEN THINGS I LOVE:
1.       China Music CN: free LEGAL downloads!
2.       Daycations to Nanjing and Jiuhuashan
3.       The irregularly warm weather
4.       Roasted chestnuts and street vendor sweet potatoes


5.       Thanksgiving and home cooked meals with my Chinese friends/family

6.       Learning Chinese by going and sitting in on my friend’s kindergarten classes
7.       Going to the gym
8.       Care packages (thanks mom!)
9.       Babies bundled up in winter clothes and all resembling the boy from A Christmas Story

10.   Homemade Chai Tea (I drink it from a jar and it reminds me of my friend Charlotte; and it tastes delicious : )



No comments:

Post a Comment