Thursday, December 30, 2010

December in Review

Things I love: December

1.       Listening to my iPod Christmas playlist
2.       Care packages
3.      Spending 70¥ on a small tub of Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream, 130¥ for Kahlua, 100¥ for a small bottle of Bailey’s,   8¥ on PBR Black beer and getting to enjoy a beer float for breakfast on Christmas morning 
4.       My fleece granny PJs
5.       Days off for Christmas and New Years
6.       Hanging out with my ex-pat and Chinese friends and getting surprised with a delicious cup of mulled wine on Christmas eve
7.       Listening to Chinese children singing Christmas carols
8.       Having roomie Christmas a few days early and opening presents together

9.       Knowing I’ll be moving to Huangshan in a month
10.   Milk tea (Nai Cha)and drinking hot Ginger-Brown sugar water because, according to the Chinese, it’s good for you

Things I miss: December
1.       Christmas at home
2.       Holiday parties with friends and family
3.       Making tons of Christmas cookies and delivering plates of them to friends
4.       Central heating
5.       My bike (it got stolen)
6.       My car (I hate taking the bus)
7.       My friends and family
8.       Egg Nog
9.       Soy Nog
10.   Pumpkin Spice Soy Nog


No comments:

Post a Comment