Friday, December 9, 2011

November in Review


THINGS I LOVE NOVEMBER

1.       Skyping with the family on Thanksgiving

2.       QiYun Shan

3.       Visiting Danielle in Hangzhou

4.       Transferring my money into my US bank account

5.       Making garlic mashed potatoes and hot spiced cider for Thanksgiving dinner for my advanced class

6.       Downloading Christmas songs!!!!!

7.       Taking the Christmas tree from the staircase in my building and using it to decorate my apartment (someone put it out there last spring)

8.       Modern Family marathons!

9.       Getting to wear winter clothes, especially UGG boots

10.   Sleeping in


THINGS I MISS

1.       Thanksgiving dinner at home

2.       Pumpkin pie

3.       Fresh, clean air

4.       Not having anxiety attacks every time I go outside

5.       Running and exercise

6.       Western food

7.       My bed at home

8.       Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving DVD

9.       Decorating for the holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas)

10.   My friends and family






No comments:

Post a Comment