Thursday, August 4, 2011

July in Review

THINGS I LOVE JULY

1.       Mom and Dad visiting China!



2.       Going home



3.       Visiting with friends and family



4.       Sunshine in Seattle

5.       Cabin time!





6.       North West Microbrews



7.       Walking Greenlake and strolling around Richmond Beach

8.       Ferry rides



9.       Sarah and Eric’s wedding




10.   Fresh, crisp, clean, breathable air (after I got my allergies under control : P)

THINGS I MISS

1.       Free Time

2.       EXERCISE

3.       Short-distance traveling (taking 24+ hours to get back to Tunxi . . . . .NOT cool)

4.       Projects (weeding, log splitting, working on cabin, attempting to organize my room or clutter at home . . . you never really miss these kinds of things until you go a year without them)

5.       Temperate climate

6.       A set schedule

7.       Being able to hang out with people in Seattle

8.       Home

9.       The Cabin (and all its inhabitants and various festivities)






10.   My friends and family









No comments:

Post a Comment